Friday, January 4

my canon rebel t3 has arrived



Is it obvious? I got my new Canon Rebel T3! (aka Canon Rebel EOS 1100D).   I love the fact that I got an accessory pack with all sorts of random useful things.  & of course I love the camera, especially since all of the shots above were taken in A-Dep mode.  I keep comparing this to my 20D in my hands and its so odd-first of all I can't even express how grateful I am for live mode! I can't wait to take loads more pictures, especially with my new fun looking tripod :3





                              

Follow Me on Pinterest



2 comments:

  1. Te acabo de encontrar y la verdad es que me encantaste, empece a ver varios de tus outfits y terminé enganchada. Te sigo guapa,espero que te pases por mi blog (tambien es de moda) y me sigas si te gusto. Un besito desde Canarias. Anggye http://enendele.blogspot.com.es/


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! ill definitely check your blog out

      Delete