Monday, January 21

more thrift shopping & thoughts on it

My fascination with thrift stores is never ending.  Thrift stores are a never ending wonderland of things that beautify life in an extremely cheap way. (:


When I go thrifting not only do I find many necessities, I find so many coincidences that make me think that some things I was meant to find.  It just so happens that Miss Dior Cherie is my absolute favorite perfume and I found this little wristlet for about $2.  It won't hold my iPhone especially since I usually use large cases, but it perfectly fits my cigarettes! I'm curious as to which perfume gift set or whatever this little gem came with though.


Is it weird to buy bath products [fully sealed] at thrift stores?  I got some bath confetti :) Mostly because of the bow.. I have a weakness for those ALWAYS >.<.  I also got L'Occitane soap/body wash because I felt as if I had to.. that stuff is so expensive lol.  I couldn't get a good photograph of it though because the lame thrift store sticker wouldn't come off completely >:(  I wish they gave more of a shit.  


(photo came off my instagram, follow me for the most real time updates)

As for clothes this time? I found a beautiful dress but that's it.  I wanted this awesome oversized shockingly blue crew neck but it didn't have a tag at all so they couldn't sell it to me which is retarded because I would've paid double for what they repriced it for. >.<


I collect glass things, for some reason I always spot glass things and think they're super valuable monetarily but that's only in my head especially since I'm clumsy and could easily break the million ashtrays and tiny keepsake glass things I've collected within seconds by dropping them. 

I needed to feminize my room so I got this super cute flirty pillow for a few dollars along with a dream catcher that hopefully will swallow all my nightmares.  The second item is a dreamcatcher keychain which I put on my new UO wallet. 
 Maybe I should try to feng shui too?  It'd be hard though since my bedroom has a filled in fireplace mantle type thing and everything such as the window is so oddly placed...


Legend of the Dreamcatcher
 "Native Americans of the Great Plains believe the air is filled with both good and bad dreams.  Historically, dreamcatchers were hung in the tipi or lodge and on a baby's cradle board. 
According to legend, the good dreams pass through the center hole to the sleeping person.  The bad dreams are trapped in the web, where they perish in the light of dawn."


(the beautiful lighting comes from the lamp I thrifted for $4-it has a pull chain-I love things like that)
I'm not really superstitious or even really spiritual all like that, but I certainly like the positivity of all this.  We could all use some during these horrible winter blues.

I'm currently in the process of moving my Big Cartel store to Store Envy-Store Envy doesn't charge a monthly fee.  Lol all this online store moving is so stressful-I'm letting my Etsy products ride out their bought time and then abandoning that.  I'd like to have my own store hosted by myself but I like the traffic I get from sites like Store Envy where customers search by keyword.  But a product that will be available SUPER soon is this beautiful angelic headband/garland/wreath! I'm super excited because I've finally found something very unique to wear and I'd like to share it with all of you guys (:


here's how it looks on:


 ^Taken with instagram which I made unprivate, because I have nothing to hide ;)


                              

Follow Me on Pinterest



0 thoughts:

Post a Comment