Tuesday, January 22

go to hell for heaven's sake


                 
yes it's a ripped seal coat. at least you now know i don't that much about fur
-i mean, i bought this thing from a vintage consignment store. I didn't kill and skill the poor thing.  I wear it because why not? Also I can probably be nude under it and not feel cold.


 I infrequently peruse Harper's Bazaar to appreciate fashion as it was years and years ago; however that's not how the game is now. everyone wants a piece of the couture pie, so they redefine by shitting on old taboos. 

I, myself, am nineteen, lean, and dress pretty mean




                             

Follow Me on Pinterest



2 comments:

  1. you look great with this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So chic >3 I see you have a love for blogging. I totally followed you. I hope you can check out my site: http://www.theproverbs.net/ and follow. Thanks for your time and hope to hear from you soon. God Bless

    Steven B. 0:)

    ReplyDelete