Saturday, January 26

~DAYDREAMER~


them Juicy girls have it on pointe. never forget your first daydream

if you've owned a Daydreamer bag and have forsaken it,

forsake me please
i tried organizing my barren closet by color, but 90% of my clothes are dirty and i don't have enough coordinating lilac and light green hangers. every time one breaks a piece of me dies inside
im so excited i ordered stick on LED lights to light up my life



I was going to rock my thrifted green converse ($7) but decided not to wear shoes


^ this is called ambience ^




WHY would i put on shoes, when i plan on dreaming forever?
when i have already created a heaven for myself with diamonds, recklessness and juicy couture?
i finally did order my dream bed canopy.  i don't ever need a four poster bed for it as it screws into the ceiling. even though one would be nice, along with a claw foot tub. oh, and wildfox bel air sunglasses, a pink fuji mini instant film camera (with crazy film to print on), and a BOY brand hat. 

at least I have what I do, I'm grateful for my life, for the air and smoke I breathe, and for all the diamonds 





Romwe's first Flash Sale on Best Sellers
Up to 40% OFF
from 1/30/2013–2/01/2013






  1. the Juicy Couture Daydreamer bag is so old I'm almost sure you couldn't cop one like mine for a stack
  2. everything else I'm wearing you probably couldn't find if you dug through pinterest for 17 hours my top has a pink gas mask on it, found it at Goodwill




                               

Follow Me on Pinterest



2 comments:

  1. thank you !! the winter has really taken it out of me but i'm starting to regain control over what makes me happy/inspires me and that influences my art

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh I tried to sort out my wardrobe and found my old juicy couture daydreamer haha,
    I love your look here, it is all so perfect!

    Fashion-makes-the-heart-grow-fonder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete