Monday, January 21

an astounding collection of iphone cases


This is my iPhone case collection. Sucks because I enjoy using the ones that protect the least-the most.  My waterproof lifeproof case is super fun and worry free its just annoying to snap on and off.

What's embarrassing is that I forgot to include some cases...
The top three, and  two bottom right cases you can now purchase on my STORE ENVY!! Agh. I hope I'm finally done moving shopping carts.  Etsy wants way too much money & BigCartel doesn't really sell, so I'm just crossing my fingers Store Envy's keyword tag search works for me and makes sales :). Also.. it's free.. idk why I didn't try it before Big Cartel.  The custom CSS, however, is awfully confusing. I think I screwed something up permanently and made the links big ass blue but whatever my banner is still cute (:. 


I hand Photoshopped (meaning used the paint bucket on individual letters >.< )  all those links... I swear if I see them stolen somewhere I will harass the thief.  


BTW the cases sold on my site are not used !




                              

Follow Me on Pinterest



1 comment:

  1. Nice iPhone 4 cases. Are they available in other colors and custom images as well?

    ReplyDelete