Sunday, January 6

BORN TO DIE



1.  romwe
button up pastel top

2.  siarra culbertson 
pastel crocheted hair bow

3.  urban outfitters 
thigh highs

4.  converse 
shoes

5.  ssur 
fuck you pay me socks

6.  jeffrey campbell
lita boots

7. american apparel
black bow clip



[lace undershirt is from TJ Maxx and the black cardigan worn on lookbook was a gift]




^American Apparel bows are good for more than hair clips!  They clip to almost anything, granted most easily done vertically, but with a safety pin for the side that doesn't get clipped you're set to put their beautiful, perfect sized bows anywhere.  I like to clip them to thigh highs a lot.^  This was my first fashion shoot with my new Canon Rebel T3 and I love it so much...






                              

Follow Me on Pinterest



1 comment:

  1. Amazing love this outfit xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete