Friday, November 30

leopard faux fur hood with mittens


leopard fur hood/scarf with ears and mittens  
I've been pondering a practical way to wear this cute hood/scarf/mitten 3 in 1 thing for a while now (lol) and decided that if it was to be "toughened" up with a leather jacket and ESPECIALLY my JC boots, such as in my last look, it is therefore practical to wear in public.  I don't think it's silly anyway even if I wore it with the most casual outfit ever; I love this hat-it truly is warm and having pockets that hang low is extremely convenient.  





Is is softer than a real, live cat? Lol. No, but it is softer than a dead animal and btw I <3 animals ~  & have opposite feelings to fur except I have a vintage seal coat I rescued from trash.  





Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. It looks so cute on you! Thanks for your lovely comment doll!!

    Wanna follow each other?

    Follow me on GFC or Facebook And i Will follow you back ;)

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Juicy-Confashions/450396928311999

    Kisses from Amsterdam!

    Http://juicyconfashions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's awesome ! i want it so much :)

    ReplyDelete