Sunday, November 11

sunday funday

WARNING THIS POST HAS A LOT OF LINKS TO DESIRABLE, CHEAP ITEMS
***DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE A SHOPAHOLIC***

Today was a rounded corners kind of day, filled with stars, skulls, ribbons, Dior Miss Cherie, organizational bags (the best thing ever; I'll explain), jewelry, boots, my favorite kind of denim (ACID WASH!), and other cute things :).  Such as the fact that I decided to edit almost every photo with rounded corners lol.



I received my order from Karmaloop (click on text links to navigate to items)! I got that pretty blue bracelet in the above picture (which, by the way, I love mostly because of the way it secures to the wrist! I love pulling the strings tight), the ballerina socks in my look today, a purple resin bow ring, another pair of lace socks & thigh highs (lol), Baggu organizational pouches, and one last thing I will not reveal until I alter it with Rit Dye .. :p. All of my items except the s e c r e t were on sale and super cheap.  I did think the Baggu pink bags would be bigger but it's all good I can ALWAYS find a use for zipper pouches because I like to collect and carry little things all the time. 
Anyhow, literally right after I got the package.. Jeffrey Campbell Spiked Lita's WENT ~ON S A L E~ on their site FOR ONLY $93 and thats NOT EVEN INCLUDING IF YOU USE A DISCOUNT CODE!!! I ordered brand new authentic JC spiked back litas that second and they are on their way to me right now for only $80 shipped!  That's a crazy deal-I didn't even use a 20% off code I used a different one.. 20% off $93 makes the total $75, and dont even bother worrying about shipping-if you just enter the code "ALLOVER" you get free shipping (it' s fast too, I was so shocked when my order came like 3 days after I placed it).  I'm ridiculously excited about this because I ♥ JC LITAs! 



Use the code "fairytime" spelled exactly that way for 20% off your WHOLE order.

Surprisingly they still have almost alll the sizes in stock (5-11 US sizes) of the spiked Lita's I ordered in stock,  I'd hurry n buy them tho. Kinda like I did-I saw top notch JC's at under $100 and instantly went to checkout.


Click the shoes to go to the site :) Don't forget "FAIRYTIME"!

They also have tons of other Litas on sale:


I had JC Lita's before if you remember, for a few months, but I never wore them out because I was 17 at the time, they were super glittery pink and in retrospect, no I do not think I could've pulled off the "classy stripper" look. Especially when I brought them to my summer trip to Moscow two summers ago to visit my family, they were probably the most impractical thing to pack ever especially in the summer but these nice durable leather spiked ones will suit me in the winter :-).

It was my birthday week so obviously I ordered more things than just from Karmaloop. The tiny .17oz bottle of Miss Dior Cherie came with that bow mini clutch which is authentic Christian Dior and was wrapped beautifully in Dior paper *sigh*.  The perfume is too small to actually spray, so it sort of leaks out, but the smell of the edp is so strong from just the bottle sitting around I smell it all the time and that's wonderful because besides Christmas Cookie Yankee Candles and the men's fragrance Gucci Guilty , it's my favorite smell of all time.  The purple passport holder and oversized gold paperclip (which accessorizes it perfectly) are from Amazon, and the skull shirt was bought at Rue 21 with a gift card I received for my birthday.  From Rue I also got some thick knit tights and leggings, including the skull ones below.  I'm really preparing for  winter even though it is by far my least favorite season.  However, everything I got this week was extremely inexpensive and I love it all so thats something to be excited about.. I suppose..not snow..ugh 


Sadly, the gorgeous skirt I wore today from Romwe is out of stock on their site, but maybe they'll restock.  It's absolutely perfect.  I love skirts that do their JOB which is to fluff out and look all cute without requiring a spin-around; flirty skirts that don't just look nice on the mannequin.  This is that kind of skirt.  



My bow & shirt are from American Apparel. I wore the ballerina socks over the skull tights to add that extra feminine goth touch.  I have always been in love with victorian goth inspired dark female fashion; I've always found it very alluringly mysterious.  I refuse to paint my nails black again though ever its just not a cute look for  me :(  Also, I am ALMOST at 4,000 lookbook fans! Help me get there pleeeeaaasseee <3  & my last look got on lb's tumblr :)



Follow Me on Pinterest

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment