Thursday, November 15

jeffrey campbell spiked lita boots


life through instagram lately
follow @thighighs :3

all i do lately is post about my lita's, my new interest in aromatherapy, how i sewed sticker labels onto my Baggu bags from Karmaloop by hand for organizational purposes, my new iPhone cases and more bow related garments of course.


this case makes it so much more fun to use my phone because it's so squishy kind of lol, so I am off using my phone.. go give me something to tweet about besides my new boots :)  I also got a  melting pink case as you can see in my aggregate IG collection up top.




I'd like to add that for the longest time I was so utterly confused as to how to style see through lace shirts, and I have owned two of them for about a month now.  To just wear such a snug article of clothing with such an amount of translucency paired with something like a bustier top seems a little trashy, depending on the person of course... I simply put a nude tank top from H&M under and now it looks like a normal pretty lilac lace shirt :D


My legs are quite unsightly so it's fortunate that it is almost winter and no one will ever see them, regardless of how cute the Hello Kitty bandages are that are covering them!

♕~♕~




& don't forget to join Romwe's Official Fashion Bloggers 2013 contest.
win big (up to $130 in freebies!) and become an official Romwe Fashion Blogger!
p r i z e s:
$100 in freebies for 3 lucky winners!  Awards are for bloggers with the most “likes”, most “fans” and best style. 
 Each qualified participant will ALSO receive $30 in freebies.  Your friends and fans can join us if they have 2000 or more fans on their FB fan page.  They will also have the chance to become a Romwe fashion blogger. ;)





Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Such great photos of you and your litas!

    Keep rocking it lady! ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete