Tuesday, December 4

life updates

American Apparel Black Friday haul ~ I'm so happy the thighighs stick to me!:) ~  already have runs in em though :c
~check out my BigCartel in a bit (this is a sneak peek surprise haven't actually launched my store yet!)~
~ lil note and inspiration book from Glamour Kills + ~
~ current shoes in cycle ? Idk anyone else cycle shoes? ~
~ $13 for both beautifuls at Burlington :o ~
~ coin counting jar from Burlington! ~
~ & I neeed my own Burberry scarf ~ 
~ trying to learn to knit but it's a different language for real ugh, any tips guys? I know y'all knit ~


I put this photo on instagram; this is my swag described as simply as possible. I'd get more complex but I could go on forever on how many different personas I like taking on everyday.


by the way, I have found that 
(the site compiles all affiliates into one area)
get paid all at once from all the sites you're affiliated with! xox


Follow Me on Pinterest

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment