Tuesday, November 27

happy belated black friday + cyber monday:)

This 2012 Black Friday Romwe had a huge sale-everything was already deeply discounted and then I found the code "Nov25%" and got 25% off my whole order PLUS free shipping-duh that's how Romwe operates. :) I'm super excited to get my order should've sprang for expedited shipping.. sike.. you'll never see me NOT try to save money.



I dont think any of the items are sold out yet.  I'm most excited for the studded cap :). I've seen fellow lookbookers wear it in their photos and it has spikes on the underside of the brim which looks awesome :D  But since I didn't leave the house at all after Thanksgiving, I did more shopping... recovering from one full day of gorging takes a while, especially when it has already begun snowing .__.

♕~♕~


Speaking of shopping and sales, my dear friend Siarra has her own store where she sells her handmade & crocheted ~CUTENESS~ (bows, beanies, & other necessary winter gear) plus really hard to find in style items.


I got this GORGEOUS bow (& yes thats me on the product page! :D) from her store and I really was speechless when I opened the package.  It was more perfect in person than any photos I had seen online, and the fact that it's handmade by such a cute person makes it that much better.  It's also super cheap, only $13.50 atm.. before you scroll down a bit further past the sneak peek of her other items in stock (plus one of those beanies pictured is mine and I can't wait to get it! This girl makes the most perfect accessories for my swag I swear) and read about her holiday sale...






receive a bow headband for only $5 with any $20 purchase

receive a beanie for only $5 with any  $40 purchase

receive a bow beanie for only $5 with any  $60 purchase



~with such cute items how could one not spend over $60 and get a gorgeous bow beanie for only $5??? it would be a waste not to take advantage!!~


♕~♕~


I have known for a while that American Apparel has an outlet store on eBay, it's really quite interesting as it's linked to their official online store where everything is 3x as expensive.  However, the deals in their eBay outlet store this cyber monday were insane.




I got all of this for under $75 shipped.  The official online store of American Apparel has a sale going on right now, 20% off everything and free shipping over $50-just the SAME items are not as cheap.  However, everything I have posted that I bought is on their eBay store and links are below so it should all be easy to find-hope you make to the sale! (b t w, the prices include shipping!)

black/gold bikini top $4 / black/gold bikini bottom $4 / strapless vertical striped bodysuit $20.80 / sheer luxe thigh highs $4 /  cotton spandex boy brief (more colors) $10.40  /  black bow clip $4

When I did actually leave the house, I saw that CVS was all holiday themed and just had to buy this set of wet n wild nail polishes (black friday sale, $2 for all!). Lol.  Wet N Wild isn't the best cosmetics company, however I did need all of these colors.





Which one (or multiple) should I use first?

~BTW IF YOU MISSED CYBER MONDAY-DON'T MISS THIS!~




the groupon deal "$25 for $50 worth of American Apparel merchandise (or $50 for $100!)" is back ON!!!! :) spread the word




Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Just love,love,love your blog and your style! I'm your newest follower and can't wait reading more from you <3

    http://gowestyoungcowgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete