Wednesday, April 17

MARC JACOBS & URBAN DECAY



So I ordered these off Amazon ... and they are all Marc Jacobs Daisy .. don't know why I thought they might be different versions lol but now I have 3 .13oz travel bottles of my favorite summer scent

So the other luxurious body product I got and wanted to post was the Naked 2 palette, off of Urban Decay's actual website.  I never dreamed I'd ever pay full price and order from there however they were/are having this sale:


My palette came with a free TSA approved travel bag of nice things-not necessarily worth "$50" in my eyes but definitely the push I needed to get the Naked 2 palette.  I also got free shipping. It's extra cute cause I can now travel with my TSA approved Urban Decay ziploc bag... with the Marc Jacobs Daisies (I love referring to them as that ^_^) as they are so tiny. :D


It came with a full size eyeshadow in Sin, full size curling mascara, and a bunch of mostly primer samples.  I just like what it says here.. lol all snooty like, as if everyone who purchases Urban Decay has a Balenciaga.  Well, I will.. eventually.


I won't go into huge detail about this palette it's been out for forever so I'm sure you can read about it anywhere in depth plus I am no expert makeup artist-these are just all my favorite shades and I love the names of them too. :)  The Lip Junkie lip gloss is probably my favorite lip gloss ever.

All in all this was a great deal!


                              

Follow Me on Pinterest

LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE



0 thoughts:

Post a Comment