Tuesday, April 2

DEATH OF SEASONS


I just got back from my long vacation! A week and a half of adventures in Colorado and Wyoming have got me over inspired for this spring :3.  I experienced the death of winter while in Denver, where it was seventy degrees for the latter of my stay.  I missed my flower encrusted Choies shades;  they were too impractical for "packing light" (pffttt what is that) but I'm enjoying my time with them now.


I'm pissed the US Post Office didn't hold my mail while I was gone.  I don't know what happened to the rest of it, but I at least received my new 48 color hair chalk!  also for sale


This is the best coloring solution I've EVER used.  I simply wet the chalk and rubbed my hair with it.   It colors richly and smoothly :) It's exciting knowing I can color my hair a different shade every single day.



Today was a bright purple/pink mix.  It's not ombred really but I do like the effect.  & I absolutely love choies for protecting my eyes from UV rays today :D


                              

Follow Me on Pinterest

LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE



0 thoughts:

Post a Comment