Monday, April 8

ALL I GOT IS TROUBLE



                             

click the manufacturer's images to buy from romwe and justfab


I've been so productive lately I feel like stopping would be sinful.  The only problem with my boundless motivation to broadcast my style is that all of my 'new' clothes don't match each other AT ALL lol.  My closet is the craziest most unfortunately eclectic one in existence I believe. Besides a traveling gypsy's with all that gold belly dancing shit I'm not into that... 

My photos don't do the platform mary janes justice-especially with those tights. I am absolutely astonishingly in love with how the two look together.  If my legs were long before (not saying this pompously-this is just popular opinion) then they are miles long with these heels.  They were impossible to walk in at first but I got used to them.  I just wish I wasn't so not okay with towering over everyone I come into contact with.  Any confidence advice?




                              

Follow Me on Pinterest

LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE



3 comments:

  1. I love that you paired suspender tights with a really soft floral top! Perfection <3

    -Youri

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so waif-like and wonderful and ethereal.

    ReplyDelete