Thursday, October 18

skulls bows and michael kors



I figured my sporadic purchase of cheap on sale goth bows from Hot Topic would work perfectly with my new Romwe button down shirt which I chose for its' similarity to Cheap Monday styles.  It's crafted with quality a silky soft fabric, is flowy, and I feel as though it can make any outfit look badass and works well with the whole "pastel goth" theme I've had going on lately. :)


p u r c h a s e skull shirt here




I also love these Charley point bow leggings! The bows are detachable and if I bought them new they would come with nude colored ones as well however I just got them on eBay for $28-the weird thing is I have coveted these leggings (they were too expensive for me full price back when I first spotted them about a year and a half ago) for so long and found them in my size on eBay for super cheap.. all thanks to one of my favorite discounted "buy it now" eBay stores- Linda's Stuff. Her eBay store is like a local designer consignment shop (my favorite kind of shop e v e r) online-with free shipping on everything and amazing bargains.  Off the top of my head I can't even think of a single upscale brand her store doesn't carry.



♥ ~♥~


It's getting time to really feel like fall/winter like weather, and with the warm autumn colors and fresh breezes also comes rain unfortunately so I got this sickeningly cute umbrella from H&M for around $10.  Also with that purple scarf under it (Jessica Simpson brand-$12, found at a local consignment store brand new with tags), the pink belt (goodwill, $1, looks similar to signature American Apparel belts:




While on AA's site searching for photos of belts to add to the Polyvore set I quickly threw together for example belts to show the similarity between the one I thrifted, I found a beautiful spread of all of their ORGANIZATIONAL POUCHES :)  In my personal opinion, American Apparel's organizational pouches and laptop sleeves etc are extremely cute-but very overpriced and if you were to say, put a laptop in one of the bigger ones, then it doesn't seem to offer much protection in terms of padding and such.  

my new permanent perfect purse 


(Michael Kors downtown satchel, in suede retail $398 [unable to even find on the internet] but I scored for an EXTREME low price) is full of pouches such as those from AA, however they're actually mostly random mixed design ones acquired at Goodwill and Salvation Army. Thrift stores are the best places for random zippered pouches I scored a LeSportSac for .99!

Check out my Polyvore too for more cool random things I find online :). It's normally dormant but I like to use it in a similar way that I use Pinterest.  My Pinterest has already everything I need for organizing all of my thoughts and musings of fashion.

Also check out Romwe's sale!  Use code best15% for 15% off already discounted items.










Follow Me on Pinterest

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment