Monday, October 29

YouTube updated




Hey guys! When I first started my YouTube to make asian clothing site reviews I really didn't care about it much; it was more of a practice semi public (I say this because I hardly promoted or let on much that I had a YouTube) arena for video editing.  Even though I used iMovie for both my reviews that are up it was pretty easy lol. It just took me a while to figure out, anyway I got some emails that clued me into knowing my first video has a few thousand views so I decided to makeover my page and here's what I did ^_^.  I definitely wish I could customize the title to be a cool image but it's not a big deal.  
Anyhow, I sold the camera that recorded in 720p video quality, all I have now is my MacBook's webcam for video recording, I wonder if it's worth it to try and make another review?  I have lots more Romwe clothes to review-all good :).  I definitely plan to make more videos in the future though so stay posted :b
Ugh pretty soon (in about six days) I'll have to change the description of all my social network profiles' to being nineteen years old and I am not excited -_-.



Follow Me on Pinterest

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment