Monday, October 22

BLOG MAKEOVER + ombre tights


Hi, if you have the time, please comment and tell me which banner you like better! I'm definitely picking one of these two for my top banner on this blog-I'm sick of the blandness.  I'm all photoshopped out atm so those are finalized versions, but all input will be appreciated greatly :).
I've also made a page where you can snag the resources (photoshop brushes/fonts) I use for graphics.


♕~♕~



Anyhow, today's CollegeBudget deal, (it's a site similar to Groupon for college students, you need a .edu email address to join but if you can I'd advise you to because CollegeBudget has more relatable items) is for $14 super cheap and chic 8GB flash drives made by Memory On Hand!  I've been feeling lately that rubber is becoming a trend in a lot of aspects of fashion (which reminds me I really need some rubber rain boots... I seem to recall looking for some and making Polyvore sets of them last year around this time and not finding the right ones), as are pastel colors and tie dye.  I personally chose the tri color one on the bottom right.  I usually don't impulse buy Groupon deals such as this but I like bracelets and external memory and I think they go well together.  Click on the picture to get yours ASAP before they run out!  

A couple weeks ago I also got a good Groupon deal for a local lingerie shop, the Pussycat.  I also had a $10 off any Groupon purchase coupon at that time, so I paid $15 for a $50 gift certificate to that really nice lingerie store, sells everything sexy from Hue leggings to beautiful corsets like this one I got :3  I love cheap things






 It also just so happens last night I found out that flash memory storage    encryption can easily be done with built in Mac features. I was stupidly  searching for programs for a bit there... lol to partition off part of my "flash drive" I already have, which is really a breast cancer themed (PINK!) awareness adapter that can read SD, MicroSD, and through the adapter I got for the MicroSD card that came with it, MicroSDHC.


Since it's an adapter, putting in MicroSDHC cards inside the MicroSD's is awesome because its like unlimited storage wherever and whenever. :)


♕~♕~




It came very much to my surprise and delight today when I clicked on the "outfits" sections of romwe's link tabs that one of my looks was featured :) and, currently is still at this moment being featured as the latest Romwe "outfit". 
And, in addition to swagging me out today with their ombré tights, romwe's having another super sale :D so get on to shopping!




     

^click the stock photo to buy^

   


  & LASTLY, ALL ABOUT THE HAT



I love my new snapback, I've wanted the plain black one for years actually but now that purple is my favorite color I had to buy this.  I got it at one of the random nameless hippie-like stores they have at the mall (lol), but you can buy it online for waaay cheap :-).









ps do you guys like my new signature? :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment