Saturday, October 13

saturday morning


I've been not so great with blogging lately, however I have been changing my look and adding to it in the meantime-a lot.  My friend Matty who just recently received his license to practice cosmetology put keratin bonded extensions in my hair and together we dyed them teal, purple, and pink.  They were pretty vibrant and dark before I first washed them-because we never washed the dye out of the extensions.  Pastel hues in blonde hair are hard to achieve and hard to maintain especially.  My purple semi-permanent dye I used last month washed out within days.  However we figured if we gave the extensions the maximum time to absorb color that perhaps the pastel hues I have achieved after washing my hair will stick around longer this time. 







Also, today was a nice chilly day to pair my new fall clothes from Romwe with my new Michael Kors bag :).


Follow Me on Pinterest

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment