Thursday, June 28

what's in my bag

I got back from Arkansas Saturday night and was INSTANTLY thrown back into an everyday of the week work schedule.  I wish I could blog or photograph at least while there are no customers at the hookah bar, but whatever I guess it is good to practice remaining professional even in extreme boredom.

Also, another side note on my personal life-I came back home and our basement is filled with flies.  Meaning that I've had to take legit baths when I need to get clean and that's just really ruining my life in terms of time and efficiency-anyone have any favorite bubble baths they'd like to recommend?

Anyhow, on my new camera... I am a DSLR noob. It's such a weighty camera as well, so self timer pics will have to remain "coming soon", but I did do a what's in my bag type shoot :)  If anyone at all has tips on DSLRs, especially older ones like mine that don't have live view, PLEASE comment!!!
My ultimate short term goal with this camera is to learn to lens blur.


I got this bag in a Goodwill store in Hot Springs, AR.. It was $4, and it's by "Olivia+Joy", when I looked at their website most of their bags are $60+, and this one was in really good condition. ^_^
The tail I also got in Hot Springs, at a jewel mining shop that sold little souvenirs.  It's real fur, but was only $2.95... that's sort of sad.

The wallet I've had, my mom got it for me for Christmas. I carry my passport because it's my only form of ID.   My Marc Jacobs Daisy rollerball is quite possibly my favorite thing :D

I'm going to practice more on my camera and hopefully post more tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Woww nice bargain!
    I think you'll find this page helpful
    http://thephotographerblog.com/567/resources-for-dslr-beginners/

    ReplyDelete