Tuesday, June 12

earcuffs!

With my studded bag I also received the cutest pair of ear cuffs from romwe!
I wasn't exactly sure how to rock them at first, I thought the entire gold ear part was supposed to show, but I mean, that's how it attaches to your ear-from behind.



I got these ear cuffs from http://romwe.com.

Also lately I've been working on my hair a bit, making my ombre more intense and my grown out undercut more blonde without any roots.  I just want it to grow!

Anyone have tips on speeding up hair growth? (:

3 comments:

  1. wow, gorgeous earrings~ I wish I had your appearence to wear them that cool~! )
    Thank you for your lovely comment in my blog, dear~ Just join yours )

    btw, for hair growth I use those products that contain burdock oil )

    Have a nice day )

    Olga
    http://www.myblondegal.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful earrings! I love your style! :)

    Jacklyn ☮❤ from Aly´s Book

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely earrings :)

    Bisous,
    Jacquelyn

    cerealcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete