Wednesday, June 6

flatline





These wedges are from Forever 21 and they're basically falling apart. I've worn them through some inclement weather a few times, yes however they shouldn't be in this awful condition.  I'm retiring them soon, and it's really got me thinking twice about buying wedges from Forever 21 even though I was there last week and they have these gorgeous studded *almost* nightwalk replicas that I can't find online.
They also have fake Lita's, but only in a strange brown color which is nice however it wouldn't match anything I own.  The fake Lita's are actually MORE comfortable than the real ones-I remember when I first received my pink glitter ones I was so surprised at how light they were, which isn't a bad thing but the material was stiff and cheap feeling.  Not talking shit on Lita's, I love them.
The dress is my roommate's, from Urban Outfitter's, circa a few years ago when they actually had nice form fitting stylish dresses.  I do like a lot of their bodycon cutout dresses, however UO tries to be very edgy with strange unflattering clothing...

2 comments:

  1. Great look, dear~!
    Love your shoes - I need to buy the same one ASAP~!
    I saw some of your looks and I really like your style~!
    It would be great if we follow each other )
    Let me know in my blog if you like the idea~
    Have a good fashionable day~!

    xoxo
    Olga
    http://www.myblondegal.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a lot of your looks, you are so chic, sexy and super cute and I'm glad to be one of your first followers ! XOXO

    ReplyDelete