Sunday, June 3

exploration

First things first! I got featured on GK's website (:



I just realized I have a huge park 5 minutes walking distance away from my house, and there are SO many unique places to photograph.  I chose a simple location for this look, however I am excited to venture further into the woods and graffitied city park areas. The best part is there are so many places that not a lot of people come to, which allows for relaxation and peace.  I also can't wait until the pool opens (it's in the park too)!  I just wish bathing suits pieces weren't sold separately, I mean it lets you mix n match HOWEVER you shouldn't have to pay $80 for a bikini top.  Just because it's made of fabric that can be in the water a lot doesn't automatically make it super durable.


random self portrait




0 thoughts:

Post a Comment