Tuesday, December 20

recent buys!

I've been home for break so I haven't had much time for lookbook, but now that I'm in a city again of course I've been shopping!!


I found these Baker's Shoes mary jane platform pumps at the Salvation Army for $4! They were brand new too.  The style is "Melani".  They are actually really comfortable.
(the socks are from karmaloop.com)


I also found this canvas/leather purse at the Salvation Army! $5.  It didn't have any signs of wear but the point is I needed a large, beautiful purse like this.. I love the colors together.  And it has so many compartments.


The last thing I bought from Salvation Army was this blue button down, because while I had found the Baker's mary janes, and the purse I was creating an outfit in my head to wear that night and I really wanted a denim or blue button down.  Not sure if I really want it anymore it's really large... but then again I only  brought a suitcase of clothes home from college and need as much variety as possible.
I got the LV wallet at a vintage consignment shop for $12.

My favorite purchase in this picture is the fold up flats! I'm always wearing heels at night especially and can't bear to walk in them after a few hours, and you basically just fold these flats up to put in your purse for that occasion!  They were $12.99 at TJ Maxx :):). 

The orange Maybelline Baby Lips lip balm is great, but a bit too red (it's cherry).  I only like red lips when I wear red lipstick.. I'm not into the whole "lip stain" stuff.  I had peach before and I really liked the color but it was sold out.  And I got a portable hairbrush because yesterday I woke up at my friends house without one and had to make it home sporting a rats nest.


I probably won't wear these as just emergency flats :)


Finally, I painted my nails. This OPI shade is from last easter, "Do You Lilac It?".
I think it's the neatest job I've ever done.. lol.

3 comments: