Tuesday, December 6

iPad vs. Netbook for fashion blogging

The netbook in question right now is the MacBook air, however any 11inch or smaller laptop could be substituted in your mind.
  I
 don't know what I'd rather do on the iPad than my MacBook!  I was reading IFB however and there was an article about how an iPad is really convenient to carry around, and just blog.. anywhere, especially fashion week!
Well, I'm not at the point where I attend fashion week and my macbook only weight probably a pound more than the iPad 2.  Also, in terms of blogging, its not as quick and simple to upload photos also there's no SD slot or anything to edit photos from an SLR directly on the iPad. 
I believe that in a few years an iPad will definitely be more practical, but not at the moment.




0 thoughts:

Post a Comment