Monday, December 12

beer shampoo

My hair has been a little dull, lackluster, and not that soft lately so I searched around online for at home remedies and found the perfect one.  A beer rinse!  I had two day old beers in my fridge and of course flat beer is the most disgusting thing to drink ever, so here's what I did:

  1. Took the beer out of the fridge, placed it on the shower floor while I loofah'd so it'd warm up. (Cold beer would be a pretty huge shock to a warm scalp)
  2. After I used my regular shampoo, I began pouring it on my head. Haha.  I rinsed it out, and applied conditioner. It really smelled before I washed out the conditioner but it doesn't smell at all now.  My hair is RIDICULOUSLY SOFT.
Why does beer leave hair so wonderful? Some people say its due to all the carbs in it, and they deposit into hair. :~)



0 thoughts:

Post a Comment