Monday, April 22

FREE VERSATILE TO DO LIST PRINTABLE :)

Ever since I got my printer I've been so excited printing online free printables lol for basic life and blog organization-except after filling out of a few I found them to be too constraining.  The pre-labeled categories on some lists just distract and don't help me.  If you've experienced a similar dilemma, try this one!  It's free :)  I printed it on lilac paper (order here -only $5 shipped for 500 sheets ) but it will look good on anything.  I can't wait til I get my sticker paper (also from amazon, order here) so I can make one as like a sort of "yearly" to do list and stick it on my wall.. mirror.. fridge.. whatever ♡ 
this also took some refining I went through a few drafts  with box placement etc. It was well thought through and out-not just slapped together 



As you can see, my own fill in labels this time are: "blog", "buy", "sew", "life" and "notes/extras" which is perfect-for now.  But I like to change my mind.


                               

Follow Me on Pinterest

LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE



0 thoughts:

Post a Comment