Wednesday, April 24

barbie today // U R B A N LOLITA



I have finally come to a conclusion as to exactly what my style is!
The phrase I thought of so creatively was
Lol now I think that I want to change all of my blog names to something like that but it's just so.. much.. work..

i used my hair chalk this morning :) it's really fun and not gross feeling especially when you use 

this spray makes remy extensions feel brand new its that good ;]
I also used my ghostly BedHead triple barrel waver lol to achieve the curled/crimped look.  I will ALWAYS hate crimped hair but theres something special bout wavers 


sported a pink Oui Bee watch today :) it's great to have an entire color palette selection for any outfit imaginable.. really. especially since i hardly ever want to take the pearl one off its so classy.
the beautiful, but well neglected bows in the back

  1. top - Gabriel Brothers [my favorite store besides TJ Maxx in the world]
  2. leggings - for sale 
  3. watch - for sale
  4. blue heart shaped bamboo earrings - for sale


                              

Follow Me on Pinterest

LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE



0 thoughts:

Post a Comment