Tuesday, December 11

first look flagged!?


So I get this amazing crew neck from Dimepiece Designs, post it on lookbook with the witty title "YSL?", get a bunch of appreciative comments, & then it gets flagged..  It's not because of LSD on the crewneck-apparently it was overedited.  I love and respect lookbook for always however even they should appreciate what's expressed in the "overediting" of this photo.  Oh well! Here's an "in focus" pic lol




The cute, warm & snug beanie is from siarraculbertson, and everything else except the Burberry scarf is probably from UO.

On a side note, I hope you all are staying warm in this frigid unfriendly holiday weather with your own pretty scarves, thigh high socks (for layering of course), and beanies :3  Don't forget to stock up on cute teas either to warm your hands when you forget your gloves (which I have 5 pairs of ugh) upon leaving the house ^_^




                              

Follow Me on Pinterest



4 comments:

  1. Awesome, I love that sweater! Sorry to hear it got flagged, I think the 'overedited' photo looks super cool :)

    -Haylie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thank you, i thought it was ironic.. :)

      Delete
  2. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!
    Kevin
    kevincollins1012@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete