Thursday, December 20

jerry's gone, life is crap





The tights and gorgeous skirt are from Romwe, the studded Lita's I have already blabbered on about, and I somehow magically found the Jerry Garcia shirt at Goodwill less than a week after attending my first Furthur show in NYC.  The bow is from American Apparel's black friday sale.  



I'm using my friend Olivia's camera at the moment because the inevitable did happen-my Canon 20D's mechanical shutter died. :(:( Hopefully I will only be using a point and shoot for a few more posts max-I really want to go snag a Rebel XSi.  


I used my  Too Faced Love Sweet Love palette entirely today and I am pleased with the smooth shades.  Eyeshadow primer is really helpful.. I never used it in my life before a few weeks ago and getting some it has changed it .. lol







btw


check out romwe's xmas special! here's the deal: you receive a Santa Claus’ Stocking with a Mysterious Gift if your order reaches over $60. This sale goes from from Dec 19th to 25th so jump on it! :3




                              

Follow Me on Pinterest


2 comments:

  1. Hey! just letting you know I featured one of your looks on my blog, check it out if you want! xxx
    http://lesimplyclassy.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. look, the necklace is this model,miehahah;
    http://www.2042fashion.com/jewlery/select-a-brand/juicy-couture/juicy-couture-goldtone-heart-arrow-pendant-necklace right?

    ReplyDelete