Monday, September 17

still fly


So I went to Marshall's which I haven't been to in a long long time and throughout the time that I haven't spent shopping at Marshall's I've been looking for the perfect black suede/leather bag with gold detailing everywhere... the Internet, shops, etc.. and finally found a bag perfect enough to buy HOWEVER I simply cannot spend that much right now.  Even though at Marshall's it was half off. 


This is a little photo I found on the web even with using all the information from the label I photographed-it is a much cooler bag however.


FOR LOUNGEWEAR I scored some really comfortable AE yoga leggings.  I couldn't find non flared yoga pants anywhere else besides AE or Victoria's Secret and these were cheapest, at only $19.99 :).


I also got some brand new Converse which is always a good feeling-I feel the exact same way as I did when I got my first pair of bright green ones in the sixth grade! 




1 comment:

  1. great look!
    love your blog!
    wanna follow each other??
    :)
    http://talkingaboutf.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete