Tuesday, September 25

black printed crewneck








Today I heavily relaxed in my new Glamour Kills crewneck since it was rainy and cold and all I wanted to be was warm and comfortable :3.  The scene depicted upon this sweatshirt is beautiful and I love that I can wear it with literally just leggings and Converse and feel nice about my outfit, even though it is pretty casual.  I have definitely been dressing down lately, as it's getting colder.







I got my snapback from the Werk Out Music Festival that I went to in Thornville, Ohio this past weekend; it's made by Grassroots in California, and the purchase of it supports "fighting climate change on behalf of the winter sports community", which is always an extra bonus.  I found that out when I looked up their site when I got back.






On a side note, last night I am proud to say I fully discovered the functionality and capabilities of Pinterest.   I had seen it from afar before many times and even used it for a few minutes when I first made an account and simply assumed that it was just another wannabe explosively popular Polyvore type site but Pinterest is truly beautiful.  I love organizing ESPECIALLY the things I want and looking at them and labeling them and sorting them and that's exactly what I can do with Pinterest in addition to having one place that stores all my Internet discoveries.  I get really specific with it so I already have 374 pins and over 30 different inspiration boards so it can get  a little hectic-but check out whats in my brain! lol. 






Follow Me on Pinterest

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment