Tuesday, September 11

frayed shorts






I just got my new shorts from Romwe and they're awesome (buy here)! Their quality is outstandingly superb-soft and it feels like time spent making them was put into them.  I paired them with my thrift-found American Eagle tank which I love for its slouchy casual feel and looks just as nice flowing on top of leggings.  (~the true color of these shorts is in between my photograph and Romwe's photograph btw~)

 

My tastes lately in inspiration and purchases have varied quite differently from even a few months ago.  I went to quite a few cultural shops these past few days in the search of a backpack.  In addition to finding this one, I also got some nice handmade little bags for organization and a fairy post card-if you remember my epiphany from my last few posts that will make sense to you :). Anyhow,
 I originally wanted a tribal print backpack that could be easily found at Forever 21 or Urban Outfitters, however I really couldn't take a liking to the very simple and similar geometric patterns that didn't really vary on one bag to the next.  So instead I got a real hemp hand dyed backpack and I love it.  




0 thoughts:

Post a Comment