Tuesday, January 17

l'oreal sublime bronze self tanning towelettes review

(I am aware this isn't portraying myself in a very attractive manner, but the public needs to be informed.)

I haven't posted anything in a few days because I was on a hectic trip home this weekend. Anyhow, before I post anymore looks I thought I'd review L'Oreal's self tanning towelettes.  


There are six of these in a pack, and I thought I'd get some color over during the winter because I'm sick of being pasty and white. They *claim* to be streak free, and I promise even though I am sort of new at this I did a thorough, careful job of wiping this on myself but still got streaky :/.  Over two weeks I applied it four separate times, trying to repair streaks at the same time by not applying too much to already tanned parts and a little more to the streaky parts, and of course using a loofah to try to erase streaks.


(I apologize for my hairy arms)
The color worked well on my body, just not my limbs.  I have  a few streaks on my legs; also my back was tough to reach so I possibly have a little spot lol.
As for the smell? It's not that bad but it definitely lingers until the next shower.  Not even perfume can mask the smell. 

I think I'm going to switch to a lotion-Jergen's to be exact.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment