Sunday, January 8

mac makeup review: studio fix nc25




Above are photos of Mac's shade of nc25 in natural light! When I was buying it (I got it for $18 on eBay) I  didn't know my shade and guessed it was this one (well, I also took Mac's online test, and they said I was nc20, I'm lucky I disagreed.  I thought it was way too light and I was correct) however some sites had it pictured as a light shade and on others it was very bronze indeed.

Anyhow, you can only see it on my skin because of my arm hairs.. lol, which is a good thing, because it's exactly my shade! I have a tiny bit of asian coloring and asians primarily use this mac shade.

I do not use the weird sponge it came with because it doesn't deposit the powder very well, instead I use an eco tools brush that I used to use just for blush but now it's my Mac brush until I get a real one! :)

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment