Wednesday, January 25

campus photographer


This is going to be a double blog post for two days-I was too sick to even blog last night.  Literally, all I could do computer wise was look at Kardashian themed tumblrs... the younger sisters' photoshoots sort of inspire me lol.  Anyhow my friend asked me to photograph her (not for fashion but just to have nice looking photos not taken by herself) so I was excited because we went to a more public area to take pictures... I'm usually too skittish to go by myself there.  It's a pretty decent backdrop I guess...


It was sort of fun posing in front of my camera with a friend instead of it being like, my tripod and I.  Anyhow, I have other requests for people's photography all over campus! I'm glad because I can practice more :)  The only thing is at this point in time I'm pretty inconsistent with my editing I should probably make actions in Photoshop or something it's just that since my camera doesn't shoot RAW often times colors will be wildly different from one photo to the next even if the shoot was all in the same place-so therefore I am used to manually editing things.





Today's "shoot" was super casual and literally along the lines of five photographs or less. I'm sick :( But I am determined to post my daily outfits.



1 comment: