Thursday, January 5

belated post


This is going to be a really random jumbled post because I have a few things to post!



These are the Christmas gifts I gave my mom, I just thought they were all so cute together.  The black thing is a Juicy Couture circle scarf!


I'm back at school now, but before I left I made sure to get an American Apparel bodysuit... and I just got an email with a 30% off coupon so I'm debating on whether to buy more things from there!  It's very expensive but I love American Apparel.


My bff Carla gave me this (and a hairbrush) for Christmas and I think its so adorable.  Glass jars aren't so popular these days.  I just feel like I'm doing my skin a huge favor when I take my makeup off with this.



My other bff Olivia gave me this (and EOS lip balm [which I've been coveting] and  stockings to wear on New Year's which I did!).  I love loose tea and now I finally have something convenient to drink it with.

I printed them shirts with odd drawings on them from skreened.com!





Follow Me on Pinterest

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment