Wednesday, August 8

romwe nude backless shift dress





This is probably the most elegant article of clothing that I own.  I feel like a princess in this pretty silky fabric dress.  I have never worn knee length dresses though so I'll probably hem it when I move my sewing machine to wherever I move soon... lol.  

& I listed my pink studded leather jacket on my etsy :D.

Other than that, today was a bit slow.  This week included a lot more recuperation from stress than I could essentially afford, but we'll see where life leads me next hopefully not somewhere too hard to get used to.





3 comments:

  1. This is so sweet on you. It's kind of like the ideal LWD for summer.

    anni-dot-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so beautiful!! just found your blog , its amazing!! new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress is beautiful. You look so sweet ;) I think your blog is great and I would like to invite you to my blog, come to visit it when you have time :)

    ReplyDelete