Friday, August 24

pastels + michael kors crossbody bag


I used to say my favorite color was yellow, however lately I've totally been getting into all pastel purplish and pink shades.  I have bleached my hair three times since going blonde, and I think one more session will lighten my hair enough for my to ombre the ends a pretty lavender shade (which I will achieve by diluting  the Manic Panic shade "Purple Haze" with white plain conditioner).  Until then I will satisfy myself by buying everything (that I can reasonably afford) that is pastel or even neon versions of the pastel sunset shades that I've recently grown to love so much.  
Up until I purchased that Revlon eyeshadow quad (which works best with a slightly damp shadow brush) I have been wearing strictly gold and copper tones on my eyelids.  The first Urban Decay Naked Palette was my dream eyeshadow palette & still is, but it's always nice to experiment with more affordable drugstore shades.  I have been wearing a light lilac lipstick also by Revlon that matches as well :)
I acquired this beautiful Michael Kors leather cross body bag at a consignment store, for $38.50.  My favorite types of bags are real leather with gold hardware, so I am absolutely in love with this (it is also my first Michael Kors piece..) even though the size isn't really that practical for my daily activities.  
My top has no identifiable brand, unfortunately, as I purchased it at the same store and the tag was just gone. I love it though-it ties so it can be a balloon-esque crop top.  The necklace, which I wear everyday, is from Romwe :)

I have more new items I can't wait to post about really soon but for now go check out Romwe's super ridiculous sale! Up to 75% off already, PLUS enter the code "CLEARANCE15%" for an extra 15% off if your order reaches $70 or more. Plus, they already offer free shipping!










0 thoughts:

Post a Comment