Tuesday, August 7

denim bustier top


This is me today in the beautiful warm sun rocking my new Romwe bustier top and necklace :).  The shorts I cut from old pants that I never wore a while ago, and I must say they are very versatile.  The PERFECT pair of shorts, for this outfit, I believe are for sale at Urban Outfitters right now, their BDG line has a plethora of "cheeky" high waist shorts decorated in a multitude of ways that I am eager to get my hands on.  If not for the $70 price tag and my current situation I would've snapped them up already!


I got new lipstick! It's cheap (Wet n' Wild $2) however I love it and it stays on through a couple soft drinks.


I also bought the Maybelline Dream Fresh Beauty Balm, and I have to say its not as effective as it appears to be.. sort of a disappointment, but the packaging is cute.




1 comment: