Sunday, July 29

purple acid wash tank + selling things

I have come to the realization recently that I can't keep nearly as many things as I have collected over the years.. It's just ridiculous as I don't use/wear half the clothes/accessories I have.

SO I have listed more things on my etsy :)

BUT there are a few things I can't sell on Etsy because they aren't vintage or handmade, email me at alissaliachenko@gmail.com if you're interested in any of the things I will be posting within the next few days.  Just email a PayPal offer I don't have set prices for anything.


These are the shoes in my look today, they are size 8.  Worn only a few times also they are very tall, but comfortable and wearable. F O R S A L E

This Romwe bag (purchased for $50) is also in quite a few of my looks, and in my video review, and has only been used a few times.  None of the spikes are missing and its pretty good quality. F O R S A L E

And here is today's outfit:







0 thoughts:

Post a Comment