Saturday, July 21

the first cigarette of the day gives me anxiety

First shoot with my Canon 20d :)




I went to the salvation army yesterday and spent $12, I got the purse above (apparently brandless, but it was only $2), a brand new h&m vertical striped button down ($3), pink shorts ($3), and a Phillies hat for $4. I realize I don't watch sports nor do am I from Philadelphia but I still like it :)



I went to this really cool overlook/ledge/cliff type place that you have to walk through a lot of woods to get to, and when you finally arrive the premise is simply a couch on a cliff with not much room to do anything but sit on the couch and look.  The direct view includes American Eagle official headquarters. It's beautiful at night.  Also, it had recently rained and was extremely wet, not only that but I guess the cliff was a little unstable from the rain and I almost fell through the mud.





1 comment:

  1. I realize I don't watch sports nor cigarettes on line do am I from Philadelphia but I still like it :)

    ReplyDelete