Monday, October 17

underwear




I've been hunting underwear in this style for over a year but they are SO hard to find.  Search "women's briefs" anywhere and you get granny panties.  At one point, I was about to wear little boys underwear like this but it just felt odd.   I suppose I could splurge $12 for a pair of American Apparel briefs-or even $30 for a pair of diesel's-but honestly I feel like this should be the norm.  Its sporty, sexy, and very very cute. 

ps my search for cheap nude heels isn't going very well.  I'm considering every single store even Payless.  Shoe Dept didnt even have any nude ones but their base heel price was around $30. Thats pretty common. I really just want a plasticky pair from rue21 or something for like $10 but those are impossible to find online.  Did you know that rue21's shoes are not sized in numbers, but rather s, m or l? lol!
When I'm rich I'll buy some Choo's or Louboutins. 



Follow Me on Pinterest

3 comments:

  1. i honestly love Diesel underwear. It fits well and never wedgies. Hahahhaha.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are interesting! Never heard of them.

    Have you tried Ross or TJMaxx? I keep seeing pairs of nude heels for around $20.

    www.atavisions.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hm.. I've never been to a Ross at all, and the closest TJ Maxx is like 1.5 hours away, I don't drive either ... :( But maybe I can hit up my mom in Pittsburgh. She goes there like every week. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete