Thursday, October 13

public photography embarrassment

I always get nervous taking photos in my room cause someone can walk in, but I need to focus on whats more important-fashion photography!  Or so I thought when I went to the campus parking lot because theres a lot of nice buildings that can be great backdrops.  I took one photo before I noticed a few people just chilling in their cars, so went to the woods.

Jacket: Forever 21 (wish I couldve got one a year ago and been the only one.. lol)
Big white shirt: Urban Outfitters
Purse: Goodwill
Sweater leggings: Goodwill
Boots: Urban Outfitters


It got hot in the woods so I had to take my jacket off! My undercut is growing quickly (ironically faster than all of my other hair).


&these are the lovely wedge boots.. which I may have ruined.. I didn't use the water protective wax yet.


I took a picture of the sky when I thought someone was watching-really quickly flipped the camera around so it wouldn't look like I was photographing myself.


I think I'm almost over my fears though. Next time I'll put on a show for staring passerby instead of shriveling up in embarrassment :)




3 comments: