Wednesday, March 6

spring essential accessories

mint & gold & black



Charlotte Olympia ankle strap shoes / Lace heels / JustFabulous platform high heels / Platform high heels / Charlotte Olympia high heel pumps / Chunky jewelry / Miss Selfridge cross ring / Kate Spade post earrings

For myself I got the middle bottom black heels with the gold cap toe, and 



from heels.com, they had a buy 1 get 1 half off sale!

They should arrive today I'm excited :)

6:00 PM UPS UPDATE



received! :)




I've been working hard lately ^_^ Moved all (well most) of my Etsy vintage to Storenvy & added more.  Plus, I've been busy tweeting, instagramming, and packaging/shipping packages :)  Also giving style advice to my buyers who email me lol I love it!


use code MARCH10 for 10% off anything :)



                              

Follow Me on Pinterest

LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE



0 thoughts:

Post a Comment