Thursday, March 7

INSTAGRAM LATELY + FAVORITE APPS


  1. too much mint in my closet lol
  2. still waiting on this top from Beautilation's Etsy store! I really hope to get it tomorrow. >:( ordered three weeks ago.
  3. rings I made for sale on my Storenvy
  4. me! :)
  5. February's over but I still am glowing with its' love.. lol
  6. that's why I NEED these Das LOVE night walk style boots omg.  they look even cooler from the front.  Das invoiced me and everything.. but I don't think I can drop another $200 on shoes this month.. 

I made a folder of all my favorite apps not including the default messages, weather, safari, email, camera and photo apps. ^_^ (not in any particular order) (I METICULOUSLY included links omg)
  1. PicsPlayPro (paid version) : I use this to edit all my photos for instagram or for posting to twitter off my phone.  This app has EVERYTHING - it is Photoshop for iPhone.  Aside from the 200 effects you can layer and change opacity of, it has curves, bokeh textures, light leak textures, really customizable depth of field, exposure, color balance + saturation,  stamps, a really fancy text editor with tons of cool fonts, and more I probably haven't discovered yet... 
  2. Instagram : it's nice to have a photo diary :) Instagram is one of my motivations for photography.
  3. FrameMagic (paid version) : for all my photo stitching needs.  An unlimited amount of possibilities with customization of the margins and shapes of them. Also, helps you keep a good 1:1 square ratio for Instagram.
  4. AfterFocus: a really detailed depth of field app.  Easy to use, with both manual and auto mode.
  5. mappiness : It's a study done in the U.K. essentially, to track happiness levels based on your environment, wakefulness, and activity.  Keeps a good log and shows you things about your mind you might not see already.  I found this by googling "apps that make you happy" lol.
  6. Twitter : it just needs to open faster so my mind can spew more garbage at a quicker rate
  7. GrubHub : pretty much the only way I eat ever
  8. Whitagram : how I quickly and painlessly avoid having to use a black background for non square instagram uploads.
  9. Amazon : I use Amazon to order all things that are cheaper on the Internet than in real life.  And need this app to track them all. Or to look up if a certain item even exists at all. lol
  10. Polyvore : I've been wishing for an app like this forever, and I like it for when I have time but it's just really time consuming.
  11. Blogger : I use this when I need to edit a post on the go or add an extra photo via my iPhone.  It's  cool cause it lets you edit in html. Even though typing html on an iPhone is not fun.
  12. NotesTab (paid version) : Syncs notes with my computer in organized tabs.  Extra useful.

hope you enjoyed my first app guide ~


ALSO CHEAP VELVET LEGGINGS FOR SALE ON MY STORENVY :D





                              

Follow Me on Pinterest

LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE



0 thoughts:

Post a Comment