Monday, February 18

STYLING WITH THE POLAROID 300


❥ my "gangster bows" (as named by Leg Avenue

Getting a Polaroid camera has sent me into a frenzy of printing wasteful photos.  Lol.  I ordered a book to keep them all together; even the photos that are duds I still want to keep due to their sentimentality added by the "no dupes" printing of Polaroids.  It certainly is interesting however, you should all be aware that the Fuji Instax camera is THE EXACT SAME as the Polaroid 300 and they BOTH use the SAME film regardless of what's written in the guide.  I've only used Fuji film with this camera due to it being half the cost of Polaroid film. 
It really helps me see articles of clothing & little arrangements of items all at once from a bird's eye view literally and that's helped me think more clearly about the outfits and looks I want to put together for lookbook.  Ughh I have a really long list of items I need to post still... unseen to all of your eyes.. it'll get done eventually :p


I got a TJ Maxx credit line opened and copped this beautiful Betsey Johnson travel bag.  Not only is the black bow sassy and just so me, but its mint (pastel, another favorite of minequilted.  It's a gorgeous bag now I need to find somewhere to go with it. :)







                              

Follow Me on Pinterest

LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE



1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I like your blog very much. I'd like to invite you to my blog connected with fight against eating disorders, cause i think we shouldn't be silent about that. Of course you can find here also mode, make-up, opinions, advices, photos, daily stories, healthy recipes etc. You can trust me you will find something you will like.If you'll like it really much, you can become my new follower. Hope to visit me soon. Have a very nice time. xoxxx Andie

    www.andie-chambers.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete