Thursday, February 23

versatile blogger award

Aw, woke up today to seeing that I received the versatile blogger award from skirtsnshoes



 The "rules" of this award are to give the award to 10 other blogs and to tell 7 things about yourself. So here are the blogs I choose:

kaylahadlington
skirtsnshoes
cloudbusted
theordinarypeoples
pandaphilia
liveyourteenagedreams
confessionsofashopaholic
thestyleplaylist
ajsonserwus
insteadofanelephant
(all blogspot)


And here are the 7 random facts about myself:
1. i first ate sushi when i was ten and loved it
2. im a lil psychotic
3. i'm half russian
4. i wish i was eva longoria
5. i played viola for 7 years
6. i have done all of my piercings myself
7. i'd rather kill a human than an animal


oh, and here's today's look... I sewed this shirt myself


4 comments:

  1. Hey dear :)
    Congratulations for getting the award!
    Thank you very much for following, I just followed you back :)
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww thankyouuuuu! :))) I really love your style im your follower now ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much for the blog award <3 you're sweet and i played viola too!!

    pandaphilia style

    ReplyDelete