Friday, February 24

revving up for summer

I am very excited for summer!!!!! So instead of brooding on my sad life in this cold, desolate place, I decided to compile my essentials....
summer essentials








Reversible dress, $68
Tribal skirt, $38
MICHAEL Michael Kors platform wedge, $122
Dr. Martens lace shoes, $150



I really want oversized things like shirts and cardigans but I would most like that tribal one :).  Polyvore doesn't say where it's from though...  That's what I want to wear the docs with, folded down.  I also want some sort of studded bag to carry with it.
I really want cutout wedges-those are Michael Kors and only $122! :)  I would pair those with printed bodycon skirts.




I also want




I figure, yes I do like bikinis, but they're not as much fashionable as revealing, which is fine by me, but I do want to make a statement at the beach or pool. The only thing I dont want is weird tan lines...


Anyhow, I got my vertical striped tights in the mail today :). I really like them. I couldn't seem to make a normal face in photographs so I pasted a cat over it....


4 comments:

  1. Love your look! ;) nice blog!

    xoxo F.
    fashion-way-of-life.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahha te cat picture.. hillarius.. it deserves my hype!
    And the tights preety cool too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even with the cat, the photo is amazing :)
    Where is your jacket from? I really need it!

    ReplyDelete