Sunday, November 20

upcoming winter inspires grecian goddess

party









party by sugaryspook featuring a raffia clutches


                                                                                                            Gold platform shoes, £115


I wish i was a groovy socialite (with another purpose as well, ok) that attended a billion holiday parties where I could dress like this.  I feel like a lot of people will stick to holiday colors and black this season but really, they should wear things they'd wear in the summer, with a pretty mantle or something.  I have a vintage fox scarf that would go well with that outfit actually.  

If you are to wear black, make sure you have some diamante extras-like this dress from Forever 21 that I covet.



buy it here, but don't buy them all

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment