Sunday, November 13

Toronto




Oh, gaulouises, (pronounced GAL WAZ), you were $10, and I'm nearly out...



Yesterday I went on a trip to Toronto, and of course shopping.. I spent $90 Canadian dollars, I thought, but on my card its a one to one exchange rate -_-.  Oh well.  Those are the cheapest heels lol from a store called Ardene.  I really wanted them but I cant walk in them for too long or severe pain.. 
I recently found the floral jeans, Ive had them for years but now I have a new appreciation.

Let me just explain something about the scarf. It was $40.  It's beautiful.  I slept in it like a hot dog on the ride back to the US.    I might start collecting pins to put on it! :) My mom got me the crown pin for my birthday.  
I would recommend this investment to EVERYONE.



2 comments:

  1. i love the pin, it's beautiful!

    http://scarlet--red.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful pictures and very inspiring! i really love your sense of style... i'm happy to follow here ;-)
    xoxo StyleMafia

    www.style-mafia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete